SHOP THE LOOK:
- top :: Bubby Blouse
- denim :: Mid-Rise Leather Pants
- belt :: Loren Rhinestone Belt
- booties :: Metallic Croc Embossed Booties
- sunglasses :: Classic Black Sunglasses
- earrings :: Lola Bow Earrings [also in this shade]
- bag :: Aurora Scrunchie Strap Bag
SHOP LOOK 2:
- bag :: Bond Mini Bag, Black [also in ivory]
- booties :: Winona Booties, White [also here]
No secret I'm not shy for a print. Floral, stripe, polka dots -- I'm game, so this silk blouse by Italian label Beatrice B got me big time. The black background makes the almost fluorescent hues on the front florals really pop.
But! The really party is on the back with the eye-catching stripe.
These bow earrings are the best way to get in the festive spirit this time of year is all about, and I'm not sure if I'll ever need another pair of sunglasses. This style is surprisingly less than $100 but never fail me no matter what the outfit du jour is.
To echo the sparkle in the earrings and reel in the flowy nature of the blouse, I added this belt, which I'm equally excited to wear with distressed denim and sneaks.
I have been eyeing these leather skinnies for awhile and finally went for it for my birthday along with these boots that lots of y'all have DMed me about! Both linked above along with the winning white booties that are a total steal.
With everything else going on, I opted for a simple black back to complete this look. I love this crossbody style, but this scrunchie bag is pretty irresistible and kind of plays up the fun vibe of the top print and metallic booties.