Sometimes sequins feel a bit much, right? Agreed. So, here's a more subtle (HA!) alternative.
SHOP THE LOOK:
- top :: Stella Leather Top, Black
- denim :: Margot Angle Length Skinny Metallic Jeans [similar here for a steal, here for an amazing copper color and here for a more muted shade of pink]
- coat :: Mirage Hooded Faux Fur Coat
- bag :: Bucket Bag, Iridescent Pearl
- headband :: Leather Knotted Headband, Blush
- sunglasses :: Classic Black Sunglasses
- earrings :: Cloissoné Hoops, Black
- boots :: Old but linked similar here & here
But in all seriousness, I am in love with every piece of this look individually but altogether, it's a total homerun.
Not to mention, I am extremely comfortable and bundled up if you're heading somewhere chillier than where I am in Houston this holiday season. I'm spotting leather all over streetwear photos, and this top is perfect because the edgier material is balanced with the feminine ruffles and puff-sleeve silhouette.
Pink accents also help curb some of the harshness of leather, and you can't miss it with this denim. This little wristlet bag is actually always in my car in case of emergency, and I love the way it brings out the color of my pants and this epic coat.
One final nod to my love for leather with this perfectly pink headband to tie it all together. Shop this and other styles from our site at 25% off with code MERRY at check-out. Grateful for all of you!