Two is definitely better than one, and Laura Nell and Christin of Cloche Designs are prime examples of how creativity, attention to detail and passion for parties lends itself to a perfect combination for partners in event design crime.
The magic at Cloche happens just down the road from us in San Antonio, so it was only natural for us to come knocking on their door as Carte Blanche contributors.
We set our sights on Valentine's, and they went all in with lovely details against the gorgeous backdrop of Laura Nell's dining room drenched in stunning chinoiserie wallpaper.
SHOP THE SETTING
- DINNER PLATE :: FLORAL DINNER PLATE, SAGE
- NAPKIN :: PINK SHADES LINEN NAPKIN
- SALAD PLATE :: HEREND QUEEN VICTORIA BREAD + BUTTER PLATE
- PLACE CARD :: Custom by Dixie Designs
- FLATWARE :: PINK FLATWARE
- PINK COUPE GLASS :: ROSE ETCHED STEM GLASS - lots of similar options in our vintage shop
- CANDLE HOLDER :: PINK CANDLE HOLDER // SMALL
Shop the scene by clicking the plus-signs.
Shop Laura Nell's gorgeous butterfly swing midi dress.
As event designers, there was no detail left forgotten and no shortage of skill when it came to setting the table.
They enlisted the help of Dixie Design, who brought the Galentine's luncheon to life with beautiful invitations and custom place cards perfectly tailored to the soirée's setting.
We saw firsthand just how true Cloche's testament is to refining every single element of their design spaces.
The linen is their own they sourced from California for other events, and they tasked Botanical No. 9 out of Austin with florals, and they were absolutely beyond.
As is the case with all of our Carte Blanche contributors, the tastemakers hand select every element they wish to include in their table setting.
SHOP THE LOOKS
- Christin's dress :: Amara Dress II, Red Poppy (coordinating belt available here)
- Christin's pearl hoop earrings :: Taylor hoop earrings (hers are the regular size, but they also come in a smaller size!)
- Lyndsey's dress :: Ariana Rockefeller Pink Brocade Lily Dress - completely sold out!
- Lyndsey's earrings :: Valentine Heart Earrings (30% off this week with code BEMINE)
- Laura Nell's dress :: Annabelle Dress, Blue Butterfly
We had these handblown tumblers made just for this shoot in various shades of pink, which they thoughtfully converted into small vases as a stunning and unique vessel for garden roses.
As for the beautiful butterfly frock you're eyeing, it's by Danielle Fichera and just added on The Avenue. It photographs beautifully, but we can promise that in real life the fil coupé fabric makes for an even more breathtaking texture and print. Shop a similar style with an off-the-shoulder silhouette here.
Needless to say, we are beside ourselves with how beautiful this tablescape turned out and in love with our new friends and neighbors at Cloche!
Shop all the items featured here and more for Valentine's in our holiday shop.
And all things pink and red to wear this Friday, too!
We're offering free shipping for all things heart day with code CUPID at check-out. All our love! xxxo