True story: rather than taking the shirt off my intern's back, I took the sneakers off her feet.
I'd resisted the mega popular Golden Goose trend up until this point, but when our sweet summer intern Janie showed up in this pair, I got starry-eyed. Apparently, she was ready for a fresh pair, and I was ready for my first GG, and like a 21st century Cinderella story, they fit like a dream.
Little did I know these were a hot commodity and nowhere to be found online despite my best efforts to find them for you guys. Good news is this colorful sneaker trend is being done by a lot of brands, so I've linked some other favorites below.
- Running leopard jacquard low-top trainers - a little leopard goes a long way especially when they're half off!
- Isabel Marant Beth sneakers - my other go-to you may have seen me rocking on social lately, soooo comfy I cannot recommend these enough
- adidas Raf Simons Torsion Stan sneakers - love me a mint
- Claudine lace-up sneaker - also at Shopbop and Neiman's
- Golden Goose Running Sole distressed leather sneaks - on sale & popular sizes in stock! / same pair at Nordstrom but not on sale
Bonus pair! These are $75 today with the Shopbop sale on sale and stocked in practically all sizes. SNAG!
The plain white tee gave me permission to play with accessories, so I rocked these rainbow hoops that are so lightweight and surprisingly subtle with the thin baguette design. I never leave the house without a headband these days, and our signature denim style seemed suited for this look.