I sincerely hope this romantic, flowy summer dress trend is here to stay for years to come.
I fell in love with this dress long before I knew the brains behind the brand were sisters from Santa Barbara.
I can't describe my adoration for this special spot better than co-founder Katherine Kleveland:
"Growing up in the Santa Barbara foothills, my inspiration has always been steeped in nature, family, and nostalgia for a time before my own."
My dress is sold-out (like so many of their styles -- kudos to your success!), but I've linked some favorites by DOEN below:
3. Poppy White & Pink Ruffle Top -- same print as my dress! only $168.
4. White Mini Dress -- sold out before & definitely will again. act fast!
Luckily, this ethereal dress look is not limited to DOEN, so I've found super similar styles and linked below.
2. LOVESHACKFANCY Angie Dress - on major sale!
3. Paloma Blue Isabel Dress in Mint & Pink - love this color combination
4. coolchange lilac midi with tie straps - Under $250 and you know lilac is the it-color of the season
3. KOS Resort Pink Novelty Tiered Dress - rave reviews for this looking way more expensive than it is!
I love it for a romantic dinner with this darling shell bag. It may be my favorite novelty bag we sourced for the site all summer.
But for daytime, this Pamela Munson bag is everything. Part beach bag part day tote part travel bag -- it has all the room and is equal in high style. The coral is so happy, but I love the navy just the same.
The cloissoné and pearl earrings mimic the same nostalgic, romantic, of-another-time vibe the dress does. And the emerald green is the perfect pop against the shades of pink.