It's that time of year! I know, I know; it feels early to me too. But, with Thanksgiving as late as ever, that's only cutting into that precious honey hole of shopping time we have between Black Friday and Christmas Eve.
So, we're starting out with gifts for our oh-so deserving hosts keeping in mind that many of you are traveling as soon as this weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving in the comfort of another family member's home, and they deserve a little (or a lotta) something after all the baking, serving and turkey carving they are doing leading up to next week.
- Grey Candle Holders, Large [small version]
- Bistro Glass, Blue [also in pink]
- Rainbow Twist Wine Coaster, Multi
- Bamboo Bottle Opener
- 'One Drink Away From...' Cocktail Napkins
- Embroidered Ocean Tears Cocktail Napkins
- Aurora Sphere Bud Vase
- Linen Fringe Napkin, Dove Gray
- Chambray Linen Napkin, Mint Green
- Linen Napkin, Emerald Green
- Women Coasers, Set of Six
- Perle Tumbler, Amber
- Seagrass Woven Serving Bowl
- Brass Tray
- Pink Candle Holder, Large
- Pink Candle Holder, Small
- Marble Salt Cellar, Blush
More gift guides to come in the following weeks, and check out our Hostess section in the GIFT shop for more great ideas!